OUR NEW SMART CONTROL PANEL ALLOWS A SYNCHRONIZED OPERATION OF A HYDRAULIC DOCK LEVELER AND AN INDUSTRIAL DOOR (OR ROLLER SHUTTER).
- The start of lifting process of the hydraulic dock leveler is not allowed if it has not been first ensured the complete lifting of the industrial door or roller shutter (priority of the industrial door or the roller shutter during lifting process). Thereby the industrial door or roller shutter is completely protected from a collision with the dock leveler, without the operator having to monitor the process.
- The start of lowering process of the industrial door or roller shutter is not allowed if it has not been first ensured the complete lowering of the hydraulic dock leveler (priority of the hydraulic dock leveler during lowering process). Thereby the industrial door or roller shutter is completely protected from a collision with the working forklift. This operation is also taking place without the operator having to monitor the process.
The new smart control panel therefore offers a number of insuperable advantages that make it a product of a very high added value, ensuring for you a great user experience!
Some of them are:
Some of them are:
- Easier installation of the control panel and an improved aesthetic result as, in a similar situation two different separate control panels (that wouldn’t work in a synchronized mode) should be required. The two different tables would use two different power cables, increasing installation time and binding materials, and would additionally have an inadequate aesthetic result.
- Increased functionality and ergonomics of control panel as it obviously requires fewer manipulations and effort to achieve the same result.
- Reduction in operating time of the automated process, saving thus operating time and energy costs due to fewer manipulations.
- Finally, being the most important of all, totally safe execution of the loading process with unrestricted vehicle traffic and quick service times.